Monday 29 August 2011


Coucou! Let me tell you a little bit about us, My name is Margaux, I am from a little place called Port Blanc in France. For the past two years I have been living in Brighton (England) , where I met my boyfriend Alec. We are both passionate about vintage clothing and all things quirky and are really excited to start sharing our latest vintage finds!


Here is Alec posing next to one of his favourite jazz musicians and one of his chess partners, Alby. These photos were taken in Paris last year, I keep such happy memories from this trip! (although I do look rather moody in the picture!)  We stayed in Montmartre, had the greatest picnics in front of the Sacre Coeur and visited as many museums as we could. I also made sure I ate lots of kinder shoko-bons, which are a lovely chocolate treat that unfortunately (or fortunately for my liver) is unavailable in the UK!


We are Opening our Etsy shop this week! Our small flat's windows are dripping with vintage clothes and accessories ranging from the early 1900's to the 1980's, all of our little treasures were found in France. If you'd like to have a look, give this a little click: The Splendid Suitcase



We will be posting on a regular basis, so please feel free to stop by and have a sneak peak at the week's findings.

Mondays - Dress Of The Week

Fridays - Thank Frock It's Friday (Friday night's outfit, which will also be posted on our lookbook)

And much, much more exciting news...




Most of the clothes featured will be available to purchase via our Etsy shop. 

1 comment:

  1. I adore your coat! It reminds me of a similar one I used to 'live' in when I was still in high school. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete