Monday 19 September 2011

Je deteste les mouettes...

 
 Made in France in the late 1960s to early 1970s this beautifully patterned Bohemian Chic Floral Maxi Dress was and easy choice for today's 'Dress Of The Week'. There didn't seem to be a summer in England this year, few lovely days here and there but when Margaux put this on, the Sun shone like a gooden'! So we went for a little stroll down the seafront to picture this little beauty and guess what, I got pooed on by a bloody seagull while taking one of the photographs. So Margaux had a little laugh and I had to change my shirt, at least it went for the photographer and not the dress...

I hope you enjoy it!
Over & Out,

Alec

P.s - This dress will be available on our Etsy shop in the next few days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Alec I was pooped on by a seagull too on my last visit...Maybe we should start a resistance and fight back!

    Lovely dress! Margaux you look so beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete