Friday 30 September 2011

Thank Frock it's Friday!

Good morning! We're still breaking temperature records here in England, it's just amazing! We put together a little friday night outfit featuring one of our favourite finds, this 1950s cotton dress is just lovely and oh so comfortable! (you can find it HERE) I love how it can be worn with nearly everything and look fantastic! I got my heels from Rockit in London a few years ago, my head-scarf and bag were both charity shop finds. Hope you enjoy!


The pictures were taken with a fuji instax 210, we've had it for about a year and a half now and have been taking tons of photographs. The other day we decided that those little instant treasures should have a special home, I've kept hold of a beautiful empty postcard album from the 1920s/30s and immediately thought we should use it to preserve our cherished memories! I'm really excited to have an object which we will be able to look back on in a few years time, diary of moments. I'm going to start putting it together today and will make sure to keep you posted on the progress!

Have a fantastic day! 

Margaux 



No comments:

Post a Comment