Wednesday 12 October 2011

A Vintage Wonderland

As promised, here are a few pictures from our last trip to France! My parents have been collecting vintage items since I can remember and I thought it would be nice to share some photographs of their house for our first 'home interior' post, hope you like them :)

I love houses that have the right balance of modern and vintage, it always seems hard not to overdo things and I guess that furnishing and decorating a house can take years but it's such an exciting process.  I cannot wait until we have our own house, our flat is amazing but I find renting it a little frustrating, I guess the fact that your place isn't really yours is always at the back of your mind, for now we'll just have to keep on gathering as many ideas as possible! I've been coming across the most inspirational interior photographs both on the internet and magazines, I'll have to share them with you very soon along with more pictures from our last trip! 



Sweet dreams,

A very sleepy Margaux

1 comment:

  1. beautiful beautiful beautiful!

    These are simply great, It makes me want to re decorate! Again.

    ~b xx

    ReplyDelete