Tuesday 13 December 2011

Moving Loveliness

So I was about to go to bed but decided to work on some photographs instead and... I have to admit I got slightly sidetracked! I stumbled upon these little beauties. I had never seen Jamie Beck & Kevin Burg's 'Cinemagraphs' before, I could just stare at them for hours. How captivating are these small fragments of time? 

Here are a few of my favourites, check out their website for more!

             
I hope you are having a fantastic week!
New items will be posted on The Splendid Suitcase within the next few days.


Oh and here is a silly animation of me in the woods that we forgot to include in our last post! 


Bisous, 

Margaux x

4 comments:

  1. These are very clever!

    Subtle beauty.

    bxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cool! They're almost magical looking. :)

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, these pictures are awesome! I saw them moving and I thought something was wrong with my computer. They are supposed to move, right? lol

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous blog post!! these cinemagraphs are amazing!! love the man reading the paper on the tube. :) xo

    ReplyDelete